Put your mind at ease.
- As a trained professional with many years of experience I have obtained credentials that maintain a high level of education on responsible and diligent practices in the real estate industry.
- Ongoing education. My knowledge and skills are always sharpened by continuous mandatory training, enabling me to advise and counsel my clients with integrity.
- I am bound by a national code of ethics and regulated by provincial legislation. I am held responsible for my actions and held liable for my conduct. The onus is on me, which eliminates you from the implications of a mistake or uneducated error.
- Full time hours = knowledge and experience, complimented with access to valuable resources exclusive to Realtors. Vital information to be shared with you will give you an edge and keep you one step ahead of others who aren’t utilizing these tools.
- The more transactions the better the understanding of all the in’s and out’s of a real estate transaction. Experience enables the ability to maneuver smoothly through the typical and not so typical ‘hiccups’ and can help navigate you through the challenges, unforeseen issues, and unique circumstances of your situation. Let me take on the stress and eliminate any confusion!
- Your Advisor. With lots of practice, I know what will work and how to get the job done. From appraising your home, assisting with preparation, promoting it, from negotiating the terms of an offer to making your transition to a new home seamless, I will have the answers to your questions and successful strategiesfor your sale.
- As a full-time Realtor following the market on a daily and often hourly bases, I have a firm handle on value, trends and temperature to ensure your home is priced competitively. I want to make the most of your investment!
- With a long history of sales, and 25 years in Real Estate I have acquired the skills at handling negotiations with your best interests in mind. I understand the nature of this art, and can manage dialogue and progress both objectively and professionally.